Hearing Loss Affects Everyone
- social isolation
- falling & difficulty with balance
- anxiety & depression
Everyone deserves to have a better experience with affordable, quality hearing aids.
Find out how we can help.
We Care About You
We have helped hundreds of people, from infants to Seniors,
improve their quality of life through better hearing.
Professional Hearing Evaluations
- Screening and diagnostic testing
- Healthy hearing education and counseling
- Collaboration with physicians and other service providers
- Cochlear Provider Network Professional
Top Quality Hearing Equipment
- State of the art hearing aids
- Custom fitted ear molds
- Hearing protection for work and play
- FM systems for home and the classroom
Full Range of Hearing Aid Services
- Custom hearing aid fitting
- Education and ongoing training
- Maintenance and repairs
- Assistive connectivity technology
How It Works
1. Schedule an appointment
Find out what your needs are and how we can help. Whether you need new hearing aids or help with the ones you have.
2. Get your hearing evaluated
We’ll determine your hearing loss and together, select the appropriate hearing equipment to match your needs.
3. Get fitted with your newly programmed hearing aids
Enjoy reconnecting to the world around you as we continue to service you and your new hearing equipment.
What Makes Us Different?
A lot of people have not had a positive experience resolving hearing loss for themselves or someone they care about. We want to change that by reconnecting people to their world through better hearing, so they can get back to doing what they love.
At Hearing Resources Audiology Center, we know you want to be a meaningful part of the world around you. In order for that to happen, everyone needs to be able to hear well enough to engage in the conversations and activities that make up that world.
The problem is not everyone can hear. And either you don’t have hearing aids because you thought they were too expensive, or you purchased over-priced ones that don’t meet your needs. which makes the situation seem hopeless, leaving you frustrated and disillusioned. We believe that is just plain wrong. When it comes to treating hearing loss, everyone deserves to have the best experience possible.
We understand how disheartening it is to have your hearing loss left unresolved. Which is why for over 3 decades, our Audiologist Dr. Evonne Serpa, has served hundreds of people of all ages with a passion to reconnect them to their world by providing affordable professional care and quality hearing aids.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an appointment to find out what your needs are and how we can help.
- Get your hearing evaluated to determine your hearing loss and select the right hearing equipment to match your needs.
- Get fitted with your newly programmed hearing equipment and enjoy reconnecting to the world around you!
Stop missing out on life and get back to doing the things you love!
Stop Missing Out On Life
Don't let hearing loss keep you from doing the things you love.
set up a time to come in and talk to us